Dismiss Notice
Join The Good Vibe Zone today, and hangout with the nicest bass community in the world :)

Cr Demos: Framus Panthera Supreme I I

Discussion in 'Guitars and Guitar Amps' started by Chris Reynolds, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Chris Reynolds

Chris Reynolds

Hey guys & gals! I'm new to the forum and new to playing Framus guitars. I got a chance at NAMM to play some. I was impressed. My buddy JD over at Guitar Maverick sent me a few to check out and I really enjoyed the chance to play with a few of them for a few days.
    The fretwork is some of the best I've felt. Very smooth. The Seymour Duncan's sound great! They are really well made guitars. I am very impressed.
    I did a few demo videos and thought I'd share.

Hector, RIP, da-vonk and 1 other person like this.
  2. Hector

Hector Moderator Staff Member

Hey Chris!

Congrats on the video! That's a great demo of the Panthera II. Are you thinking of making it a permanent addition to your collection?

Your playing is excellent, really showing off the soulful side of a Framus, contrary to a lot of other videos that show them only as death metal or elevator jazz guitars.

I see on your channel that you also made videos for the The Blank and Idolmaker, I resisted posting those here, don't want to steal your thunder as it were :)

Cheers!
    Hector

3. Chris Reynolds

Chris Reynolds

Thanks Hector! I am planning on adding a Framus to my collection. Not sure which one yet. I had the chance to play 4 of them and they all do what they do very well!
    I'm going to post the other demos today.
    Cheers!

Hector likes this.
  4. Hector

Great!

Personally, I think that The Blank sounded the best, the loudest growl. But that's all down to personal taste :cool:

I've got a Framus Renegade Pro (essentially a Tele copy). Love it !

Chris Reynolds likes this.
  5. Hector

If ever you get a change to try a Diablo, Panthera (not the II, the original model) or an AK 1974, I highly recommend it.

6. Chris Reynolds

Chris Reynolds

I will try those. These were all from NAMM. I put my hands on quite a few .Warwick has an office here in Nashville. I need to go back over there and spend a little time!

namm.jpeg

Hector likes this.